Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Husband Post



Hello readers of my wife’s blog. Consider this Blogger account hacked! I’m the husband. I’m the one who hung the Christmas lights. I’m the reason we have a moose head. My wife may be the person who took the picture of her Thanksgiving meal, but I’m the person who took a picture of her taking a picture of her food and then posted it on Facebook right after her.



I keep my own blog, Growing in Faith, but I figured I’d try my hand at guest posting over here for some fun. Reading through this blog I am overwhelmed by warm fuzzy feelings. Is that what girly blogs are supposed to do? I guess it’s working.

But in all seriousness, I love that Jaci is chronicling her experiences because we both get the benefit of going back and rereading our reactions and being reminded of what’s going on in our lives. Life goes by at a million miles a second with no signs of slowing down.

Here are just some of the things going on from my perspective in the Noto household: 


Blokus laugh attack. What you don't know is how much of a photo-bomb fan Jaci is!


Jaci somehow conned me into watching two of these movies. It was a poor choice. Red wine was involved. Gentlemen - be vigilant. This movie will wreck your brain. 


Everyone got a scarf this Christmas. Warm necks for all!


My photography skills pale in comparison to Jaci's. Notice the white-washed background, laundry basket, garbage, etc etc etc. 


Christmas / birthday cake for a coworker at my therapy practice, Andrew Mercer


I can't tell if these were cute or terrifying. I'm leaning towards terrifying. Anything that looks mindless and is arranged in army-like formation doesn't sit well with me. My mom made them for Turkey day. 

It's a ton of fun being part of this journey with Jaci and you're lucky you get a peek in, too. We're really blessed and we make it as fun as we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment