Thursday, March 17, 2011

Purpose

I have a lot of ideas in my head about the type of person I want to be... but I would like to start to discover who I actually am.  Previous attempts at blogging have been similar to my previous attempts at keeping a journal as a kiddo.  I sucked at it.  Writing takes time for me and doesn't really come naturally.  However, I feel like I am at a place in my life where I am searching for some discipline.  I would like to be able to chronical this stage of my life, within reason.  I would like to get my thoughts down somewhere... so that in a year I can look back and realize what an idiot, or genius I was.  I want to start to take pictures and have tangible memories.  Ultimately, I would love for this blog to serve as a way for me to connect with others.  I have read blogs over the past couple years and still find it totally creepy.  Why is it so fascinating to know stuff about people I don't even know?!?
So, that is my purpose for this blog.  Memories, Discipline, Connection.  We will see what really happens :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment