Friday, May 25, 2012

3 Bedroom house? You need 3 refrigerators.

Right now we have two refrigerators in the kitchen.  The appliance saga continues, and gets more comical as we go.  After living with the toaster over for the past couple weeks, we finally had the new oven hooked up.  If you know my husband and I very well, you know how much we love frozen pizza.  So in the 95 degree heat without our AC window units in, we decided to light the stove that just got hooked up.  I walk back into the kitchen 30 minutes later to feel like I had been transported to Hades.  Apparently the stove is unable to turn off.  Preheating was a joke in it's book, and it continued to heat to what I am guessing was more than 800 degrees.  So we will be replacing the stove.  Again.  In the mean time we haven't taken out the old working refrigerator when we put in the one to match the stove that we are now getting rid of. There is also one in the basement in the second "kitchen," with the other stove I am afraid will burn the house down if I use it.

So I have a new set of priorities in my life.  One must have as many stoves, and refrigerators as they do bedrooms.  If not, you are a slacker.

We have company coming over today.  I asked Jon if there is any way we can remove said second refrigerator from the kitchen out to the garage.  He thinks we can do it together.  Que Will Smith... "Just the two of us...we can make it if we try."

Or not.

His response was "Strong like bull."

My response, "Fat like pig."  Ain't happening honey.  While your stubborn wife balks at being told she is incapable of doing something while pregnant, I am admitting defeat here.  I'll move a shelf or two.

Also, I have had paint in my hair for over a week. Patients point it out, and I have showered multiple times in the past week.  Still there.  It's the white paint from the trim.  Maybe when I dye my hair this week, it will just dye the paint and I can get over it.

I may have done the worm this weekend.  You know that dance move where you slap your belly on the floor multiple times and use muscles in your arms you forgot you had as you swan dive towards your face?  Yea, that one.  Before the weekend, didn't really look pregnant.  Well, I popped.  Probably because of the worm.  My bad.  Just want to make sure baby knows how to dance and I promise I didn't look this pregnant when I commenced my dance off.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment